There is no doubt the Orile Iganmu is faced with an uphill task that may seem insurmountable to the average observer, yet the organization has been able to count some of its forward shift for the community through its activity log which is pivoted on the organizing of various projects and programmes. These include:
- The training of about 800 indigent youth in ICT at our training institute within the community.
- The provision of leadership, entrepreneurial and other capacity building training for young residents of the community.
- Establishment of a grass root newspaper named One Voice in the community in order to air the views, commentaries and needs of the people.
- Donation of water purifying machine and a 17” television sets to the only health center in Orile community.
- Establishment of contact and membership of network of NGOs, such as AONN, ACOMIN and LSACA aimed at cross fertilizing ideas and mutual exchange of material and human resources.
- Provision of employment through mentorship and internship programmes and for indigent youth.
- The organizing of several awareness campaigns on the various killer disease such as HIV and AIDS, Malarial, Breast Cancer, etc.
- Provision of training facilities to the computer institute, including Computer systems, Generating sets, Projectors, etc.
- Sponsorship of Wasiu Ayobami Ishola, an indigent youth and member of our youth vanguard to NIIT for Website Development Programme, advance segment of IT technology.
- Donation of five (5) Intel Pentium Dual Core computer system with flat screen monitor by Promasidor Nigeria limited.
- The establishment of youth wing as OIPA Vanguard to give the youth of the community an opportunity to contribute their quota to the change we anticipated.
- Provision of sanitation materials and organization of awareness seminars on “Iganmu Sanitation Project” through the OIPA youth vanguard.
- Donation of school uniforms, writing materials, sandals and food stuff to selected 10 orphans of Central, Canal and LA primary schools in Orile Iganmu through membership of AONN a networking NGO working on reduction and control of orphan and vulnerable children in Nigeria.
- Employment of Miss Latifat Fasipe and Miss Halimat Fatai from our youth vanguard, one as One Voice reporter and other as OIPA receptionist and the approval of two interns as reporters at One Voice newspaper.
- Scholarship award to two member of OIPA youth and graduates of the organization’s computer training programme to Epson Photo Academy for further training in digital photography.
- Scholarship award to two number of OIPA Youth Vanguard for MEDIAL TRAINING at OROKI School of Communication and theatre art.
- Employment of OIPA Youth Vanguard, Miss Yetunde David by Reliance Partner.
- Scholarship award for ten members of OIPA Youth Vanguard on beads making workshop.